cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone can't log in to port

Seacrow
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I'm trying to move my wife's iPhone 14 over from Fido. I've already bought a Public plan, and we made an account for her. When we tried to port the esim it gave an error, so we closed the app to try again. Now whenever she tries to log into the app, we put in the 2FA code and then it just goes back to the login screen without logging in. I need help or we're going to need to refund her since she can't access anything

5 REPLIES 5

HI @Gwanzi 

try to turn off Wifi and see if it shows on top 

if not you can use some app like NetMonitor

Gwanzi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am not sure whether my way is right, but you do not need app guidance and can go through eSIM setting up in iPhone self system in my opinion. For you situation, you had better submit your ticket to agent and let them help from background.

@Seacrow wrote:

We get a code, but once we put the code in, it just logs her out.

And I already paid for the plan

@Seacrow - We are customers like you here in the community forum.

See if they can help you here, click this link to use the: Public Mobile Online Activation Assistance.

Or contact Public Mobile Customer Support by either method below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, and bottom right corner of the page (See the Chat Bubble), 

2-OR, go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support.

Seacrow
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We get a code, but once we put the code in, it just logs her out.

And I already paid for the plan

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Seacrow 

on the 2FA step, click Didn't receive code and check if send email is an option.  if it is there, you cna use email 2FA for now

if same and cannot continue with it, please submit a ticket with PM agent here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

But if PM has not charge you yet, maybe uninstall the app, reinstall and re-setup a NEW account using another email address, could be a faster solution

Need Help? Let's chat.