cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i think my payment is overchargged

Ray_Cho
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi 

I usually paid about 18 $ plus Tax  because there are some rewards but from May bill does not applied .

---------------------------------------------- this is Previous bill -------------

13:27 PM
Reward - Refer-a-Friend ($1 per active friend)
$1.00
Available Funds: $7.00
Reward - AutoPay
$2.00
Available Funds: $6.00
Reward - Loyalty Recognition
$4.00
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please check my bill for May

Ray

5 REPLIES 5

colleeno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@bigvinny wrote:

This happened to me as well. I was charged the full amount without loyalty credits...then they added tax on top of this. I've submitted a ticket and am waiting to hear back. I will post solution once received, please do the same. Wondering if it had to do with the changeover to public points? 

The changeover to Public Points is exactly the reason you are now paying full price for your plan just like the rest of us since the beginning of May. How the Points program works was explained earlier in this thread.

bigvinny

This happened to me as well. I was charged the full amount without loyalty credits...then they added tax on top of this. I've submitted a ticket and am waiting to hear back. I will post solution once received, please do the same. Wondering if it had to do with the changeover to public points? 

@Ray_Cho 

Point deduction to your payment is not done monthly and automatically,  you have to collect enough points to redeem for bill credit

With this new system, you pay the full amount first (with the Available Funds on your My Account or via your credit/debit card on the system), and hence you see a higher charge now. 
Then PM will give you the points to your point account after renewal within 48 hours.  Once you collected 15 points, you can redeem $15 bill payment yourself to bring the next payment down.  Or you can also use points to buy add-ons with a discounted price

For how to earn points with Public Points,

• you will get the same friend referral, 1 point (= $1) for every referral every month.
  • Instead of $2 autopay, you earn 5% point of your spending in points (plan renewal or add-on purchrases). 
  • Instead of loyalty rewards, you will earn 10 points on your Anniversary date every year 
  • You will still earn Give-Back rewards by participating in the Community. Everyone has a chance to earn can  1/2/5/10/15/20 points depends on the overall participation of the month 

I have to admit Public Points rewards is not as good as the Legacy rewards system, but you are still saving money, just in a slower pace 

Here is more information about the rewards system migration:
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/public-points

Ray_Cho

HI 

So what about May bill ? THe Public Points was applied for May Bill ? 

Need Help? Let's chat.