cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i paid 40 $ on thurs day night for service on a new account,, it failed,, and had to pay 25 more ,

Markyy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

you took 40 $ from e and no repply

Mark

9 REPLIES 9

@Markyy no worry,  they will reply.  They usually reply with couple hours but probably due to volume, they seem to be replying slower last couple days.  Trust me, it will got sorted out.

Markyy

🇮🇴no record of this being made and yes ihave  sent cs a message,,no reply yet,,hell ,   i dont expect a reply,, these phone companys dont give a crap

@Markyy   Not sure how that happened.  So, you have 2 different SIM cards now? one from yesterday that did not work and one from today??

did you pay by Credit Card both times?? You should be able to open a ticket with PM and have them to check by your credit card and they can certainly move the fund back from the "phantom" account back to your current one. 

You can open a ticket via Charbot  on the lower right or you can direct message them:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**please monitor your Community inbox after open ticket with them.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Markyy : So you attempted to activate the account and seemed to have paid but it failed at that point. Then you tried to activate again today and it completed.

If so, do you see the $40 charge in your payment card and is it still in pending status or has it gone through yet?

We have read of others discovering that an account had been created after all and they kept being charged. Maybe contact the CSA's to make sure no other account is under your name, email etc.

Markyy

i paid 40 for service,, they gave me a phone number,,   and i went to activate the number and it failed.. ,, went back to it today.. and they have no record of the transaction,, had to pay again ,,got a new #    and it did set up ok ,, 

@Markyy

It sounds like your SIM card did not provision properly upon activation. Go thru @esjliv 's troubleshooting list and if you still no success contact customer support by adding in the subject line of a private message "SIM not provisioned upon activation" or typed in along with "human" when creating a ticket via Simple--Simon and following the prompts to submit your support request.

Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of  your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from a CSA. Responding promptly will speed up service times. Wait times appear to be a little longer than of late so be prepared for a few hours at least til you recieve a reply.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Markyy  can you explain a bit more why you need to pay $25 more after paying $40  for activation? 

what exactly was the issue with activation?? If you out thr PM SIM in a phone, do you see any error message?  you see it connected to Public Mobile??   Can you make outgoing calls?  How about incoming calls and data??

Also, what you meant by no reply? you have opened ticket with PM already? If so, how long you have been waiting ?? have you checked the community inbox?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Markyy wrote:

you took 40 $ from e and no repply

Mark

@Markyy 

What do you mean it failed...You mean no service on your SIM card when you activated the $40 plan?

If you were charged to activate a new account/SIM card then what does your Self Serve account status say? OR, check to see what the status says when you call 611.

If you successfully activated your SIM, why did you pay an additional $25.

I want to follow you - are you able to post a screen shot of your payment history on your Self Serve?

After activating a SIM card, do one or more of the below:

*turn off your phone, leave off for a minutes, then reboot                                                            

*removing your SIM for a few minutes, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode for a few minutes, then going back to regular mode

*reset network settings

*Is your phone locked? Contact your previous provider to unlock it for you. You will need your imei number, dial *#06# to get it.

*Check if your phone is blacklisted here: https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Markyy 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

Need Help? Let's chat.