Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i cant sign in and im have trouble access my account

Lee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a password and login but I can't Access my account.will you help

20 REPLIES 20

@zfitzma 

At this point @Lee  cant even get into the account. This is the first thing you need to solve @Lee .

The moderators help will be needed to sort this out. Message them as mentioned previously and then watch for a reply from them here on the community but it will be up in the top right corner area under the envelope icon.

AE_Collector

zfitzma
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When you log in and you can see your account it should be the first thing under your "account status" which should say active. You can select to change it right away or change it at renewal. Make sure you have the funds to approve the transaction if you select to do it right away. 

zfitzma

Sign into your account. The very first box under your "Account Status" there should be a box to click that says "change plan". Click their and follow the steps. 

zfitzma

Have you tried doing a password reset? Try saying forgot password when you go to log in and go through that process. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Lee wrote:

Not able to log in I've tried decal times changed password it got me this far.all I wanted to do was change my plan but I keep getting turned around and confused please help.

Have you tried the "Forget your password" option? If that does not work, moderators can get you back into your account.

Private Message them using this link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Lee wrote:

Not able to log in I've tried decal times changed password it got me this far.all I wanted to do was change my plan but I keep getting turned around and confused please help.

@Lee , if you are unable to change your password to get into your account, please click on the chat symbol on the lower right corner of this web page and initiate a support ticket.

2013yg

try to use other web browser. sometime help.

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Each PM phone number is a seperate account that requires a seperate email. With Gmail you can use an alias and all the emails will come to the same place. You can pay multiple PM accounts with the same CC .

Lee

@Lee...

to offset the costs...make sure you utilize the Referral Code from your current account on the second account. New account gets $10 Bonus and old account gets Refer-a-friend Rewards every 30 days / $1.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Each account can only have one phone number, sim, and email address.

Lee

Seem to get into the account no matter what I do

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Log into you selfserve account. Once inside your account you can change it immedialy or delay it until the next cycle starts.

@Lee wrote:

I want to modify my accout and possible join two separate accounts can that be possible

Accounts cannot be joined. One phone number is allowed.per account.

Lee

I want to modify my accout and possible join two separate accounts can that be possible

@Lee wrote:
  • How do I change my plan

You'll first need to sort out the issues with your self serve account.  After that's done, you're free to change to any currently oferred plan that you wish. Be sure to future-date the change so that you don't lose any money that you've already paid during this plan renewal cycle.

@Lee...log into your account / Change Plan and select the plan you want. Further down the page is Change at next renewal or Change right away. Make sure you have $$ in Available Funds for your new plan selection.

If you change now, you'll be billed now and you'll sacrifice whatever current plan balance you have...and there's no refunds or pro-rating either.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Lee wrote:

@Lee hi go into your self serve you can change plan under change plan  best to set up for next renewel or you will lose money you paid for plan you are on now 

Lee

@Lee wrote:

I have a password and login but I can't Access my account.will you help

Wait about 1 hour to try again. Then, try the forgot password option at:  https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

If that doesn't work, proceed to https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot and type "forgot security question answer".

Need Help? Let's chat.