i can't call out only receive text and incoming call

CTFC
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i can't call out only receive text and incoming call. Please check for me

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@CTFC 

If you can receive calls and send and receive texts, it doesn't sound like a porting issue.

When porting, it's incoming calls that are the last to function.

What you're describing sounds like it's possible you may have reached your limit on your outgoing call allotment.

That would happen if you are on the $15 plan, as you are limited to 100 outgoing minutes per cycle. To confirm whether you might have reached this (if you're on the $15 plan), login to your self-serve and look at the minutes remaining.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@CTFC   Usually with an incomplete port you can call out but not receive calls.  Have you tried turning airplane mode on for a minute or too then off, and/or restarting the phone?  What phone do you have?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@CTFC 

If you just ported your number over to PM. Did you reply to the text with YES confirming you are porting over to PM within the 90 minutes window?

You must confirm to complete the porting process. If you missed confirming, you need a CS_Agent to restart the porting process for you but their hours are 9:00am to 10:00pm EST so private message them at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.