cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i can not make a call

MD7368
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i have stop using data last week and use call & tex only but i can only receive call and can not make calls

3 REPLIES 3

@MD7368 

You can purchase the $5/500min add on to supplement your outgoing calling minutes on the $15 plan. At only $0.01 per minute it is a bargain. This add on is a one time purchase that will stay on your account rolling over every 30 days until completely consumed. It took me nearly 18 months to finally use all 500 minutes of the first $5/500min add on I purchased to supplement my plan.

Make sure you have at least $5 in your available funds in your self serve account balance or top up your account with your credit card on file or by adding a voucher to your account. Then go to the plans and add ons page in your account. Scroll down to the add ons section and tick (1) $5/500 min Canada wide calling add on. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and confirm and submit your purchase. Return to your overview page and look for it to have appeared at the bottom right corner under my plan and add ons. Log out and reboot your phone.

Alternatively look into downloading the free calling app fongo. This can be used on WiFi and/or mobile data (0.5mb=1min). It's commonly used by $15 plan customers to check their voicemail instead of using your 100 outgoing minutes from your plan. Simply dial your phone # from the fongo app or another phone. Once it connects press "*" and enter your 4 digit voicemail pin #.You now have full access to your voicemail.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@MD7368 

I am assuming you are on the $15 plan because it will only allow 100 minutes of outgoing calls.

Check you Self Serve account and look under My Data & Add-Ons>View My Usage.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@MD7368 wrote:

i have stop using data last week and use call & tex only but i can only receive call and can not make calls

What plan are you on? Are you on the $15 plan with 100 outgoing minutes?

If not on a limited plan have you tried rebooting your phone or putting a 1 in front of the number?

Resetting the network settings and rebooting?

Can you test your sim in another unlocked phone?

Need Help? Let's chat.