cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i am not to able submit a token for one month invoice request ,

rafi1733
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

the customer service is really  terrible, I am not able to register for a customer service token even when input all the information correct,  I have  been trying to register for an invoice ,  please looking forward a support 

thank you

7 REPLIES 7

Hi @rafi1733   , yes, it would be a lot of work to ask for an invoice every month, plus by the time you got one, another month is fast approaching.    

I guess you need the invoice because you got reimburse with the mobile service so cost won't be a big issue?  Why not go to a place that has actual invoice?  

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

If you are going to need a monthly receipt you are going to have to contact them monthly and wait close to a month to receive it. I contact them annually and get one copy that covers January 1 through December 31.

AE_Collector

rafi1733

as for now I sent them a message , looking forward to hear from them 

rafi1733

thanks , I have sent them a private message hoping to hear from them soon. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@rafi1733, yes there seems to be an issue with the current ticketing system at the moment.  You will need to send a private message to the Customer Support Agents Private Messages - Community (publicmobile.ca)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rafi1733 

for invoice required you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@rafi1733 

To get an invoice try sending a private message to CS_Agent  and ask a CSA for one.

Need Help? Let's chat.