cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i accidently submitted add-on purchase twice ($20 package), how do i remove one of the payment?

youlidan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can someone help me? i couldn't find custom support contact info anywhere...

15 REPLIES 15

@youlidan wrote:

thanks a lot! as long as the fund will can be used for next purchase i'm happy 😃 thanks.

Yes it will stay there as a credit and be used first before any debits on your next renewal.

youlidan

thanks a lot! as long as the fund will can be used for next purchase i'm happy 😃 thanks.

youlidan

Thanks a lot. you are right. i just purchased add on, now the available fund show only $20 left. thanks!

Looks like OP manually topped up twice. @youlidan You will have to leave the extra $20 in your account and it will get used up during your next renewal or purchase of an add-on. 

@youlidan wrote:

i checked payment histroy, showed $20 charge twice, $40 in total =(

So when you login to self serve is it showing $40 in your Available Funds? It is not possible to have added the same US addon twice.  So you probably have the money in your available funds.  You probably won't be able to get a refund but the money will sit in your Available Funds until your next renewal.  While you are in your self serve do you see the US addon listed in your Addon section?  If not you will need to go back in and "re-purchase" the addon and the funds will be taken from your available funds balance.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@youlidan wrote:

payment history shown $20 twice, but nothing under add-on, so i currently have $40 fund available. will purchase an add on then and hopefully the remaining $20 can be used towards next monthly payment charge/ another add on. Thanks a lot for your help!

It is a 2 step process. Go back in and complete 2nd part, purchase the add-on. Then it should show up but beaware that it starts the day you purchase it.

youlidan

payment history shown $20 twice, but nothing under add-on, so i currently have $40 fund available. will purchase an add on then and hopefully the remaining $20 can be used towards next monthly payment charge/ another add on. Thanks a lot for your help!

youlidan

thanks a lot. Yes, now I have $40 shows on my available funds, but nothing shown under add on, so i guess you are right. I'll purchase one add on then. Thanks!

@youlidan wrote:

it shows $40, with $20 payments twice =(

are you able to post a screenshot of your payment history? You are not suppose to be able to purchase the same add-on until the first has epired.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@youlidan wrote:

Did you add twice the funds and now you have lots of Available Funds?

If so then you still need to buy the actual add-on. It will take from the Available Funds.

Then with your excess Available Funds it'll use that for your next renewal.

As already said...it's a 2-step process. Add the funds, then buy the add-on. You added the funds twice and never bought the add-on.

youlidan

i checked payment histroy, showed $20 charge twice, $40 in total =(

youlidan

it shows $40, with $20 payments twice =(

Anonymous
Not applicable

@youlidan, there is no phone support for Public Mobile.  Support is done through this community, and by private message with the moderator team (Public Mobile employees).

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@youlidan wrote:

add-on purchases is a 2 step process, look at your payment history and confirm you paid twice.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

Anonymous
Not applicable

@youlidan, if you look at your current account balance, what does it show?  Is it the full amount (two times the amount of the add-on)?  Or is it, perhaps, zero?

Need Help? Let's chat.