cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to stop email notifications from PM old threads

MATTHEWS
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

is there a way I can opt out of receiving email notifications from old threads that I either started or commented in the past?

2 REPLIES 2

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@MATTHEWS - To opt out of new email notifications from the community just for that specific thread, click "Additional Options" (While Replying or making a post), and then remove the check that says "Email Me when someone replies".

If you want to disable a specific community thread that you already posted, just click the downward arrow and click on "Mute".

If you want to disable email notifications from the community entirely, click on your profile picture, click "My Settings," then click the tab "Subscriptions & Notifications," then enable "Turn Off All Email Notifications." It'll now not Email you for old threads and new ones from the community, but will still email you about your Public Mobile Subscription Account!

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@MATTHEWS 

Click on your avator, on the right upper corner. Go to My settings. Then Subscriptions & Notifications. Choose whatever option you want for notifications. image.png

Need Help? Let's chat.