cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to reactivate service when i lose my gmail pasword

shahsunny
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a $25 voucher but have forgotten the password to my email attached to my public mobile when I try to log into my email its sending the code to my cell phone....my cell phone is disconnected I am trying to top up to reconnect what do I do?

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@shahsunny 

You can enter the voucher number by dialing 611.

Create a new Gmail account and contact a CS_Agent to change the existing email address for your account.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @shahsunny   you need to setup another email address and change the My Account login to that.  But only PM support can help changing login email address.  Please open ticket with them:

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Forgot Login,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@shahsunny  Also to change email you need supports help to do that 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@shahsunny   As long as you account hasn't been suspended for 90+ days without payment, then just dial 611 on your phone to add the voucher which gives you more time to sort out other issues.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@shahsunny  

Auto pay can fail

To make payment and reactivate plan .. if you know PIN number you can *611 with a voucher and *611  no PIN needed . You can also do this by by calling 18554PUBLIC . otherwise log into self serve make manual payment and reactivate service and or update credit card if necessary

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1676663936104.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

If you  still have service and your plan renews today / tomorrow you can ignore this suspended notice

Need Help? Let's chat.