cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to make the manual payment?

Annie818
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the auto payment in my account. How can I make the manual payment as I want to upgrade my plan

Thanks

23 REPLIES 23

@Annie818  Awesome we happy to hear it and enjoy the extra data 🙂

hi @Annie818 look like many had success

I guess at the end, PM did give us Merrier "bonus" 

Annie818

@Handy1 , finally, I got the plan I want!! good to learn so many from here, and all done same as what you said.

I made a new ticket today, this time the agent gave me the detail and attentions to me for upgrading the plan. After I agree with it, he did the manual payment from my register credit card, and change my plan on the same time. I got my new plan now😊

MUSKBIRD!!! YES, That was the one I was actually thinking of....   geesh. More coffee please. Thanks CG.

Annie818

thanks. I am laughing on myself now. *611 is not working for the redeem voucher. Let me try "Below it was option to add funds with credit card and you can top up the account with your credit card on file instead "

I have learned a lot for the public mobile for those 2 days. Thanks for all yours' helping

Annie818

Thanks, good to know it. I think I only have *611 for this time, I never have the rest before

@Chalupa_Batman wrote:

If you don't want to run out cause it's too cold, this link has been used by many here.

https://www.recharge.com/en/ca/public-mobile

I'm unaware if Public Mobile and recharge.com ever had any type of partnership sponsership program with each other, but I will say that recharge.com's fees are very high compared to the competion. Muskbird is priced lower when it comes to the fee that they charge to sell a voucher.

If you don't want to run out cause it's too cold, this link has been used by many here.

https://www.recharge.com/en/ca/public-mobile

@Annie818  Thats to load funds from a voucher you buy from gas stations 7-11 or recharge.com  can be loaded on that screen shot of yours or added *611 

Annie818

Annie818_0-1704497095517.png

what is my voucher code? 

@Annie818  .yes they should they did for me on two accounts and you have verified your the account holder 

Annie818

Thanks. Let me go to try now

Annie818

really? why they ask me to make the manual payment 1st, then tell him, then he will set the upgrading for me with the plan he offered to me

Annie818

right, I thought that will works. but when I go to my account, I do not know how to use my register credit card to make the manual payment

Annie818

Thanks for your reply, I never pick up vouchers, I have no idea for it, and I will try it after

Right now, I asked the agent and get one upgrading offer--he ask me to make the manual payment 1st, and then he will set up the upgrading for me. I did no find where and how to make the manual payment 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Annie818 

As I mentioned in the other thread, if you already have autopay and you happen to be on Legacy Rewards, the older point system, my honest opinion is NOT to change it. You will lose your $2 discount every month. That's $24 in discount you'd lose. 

Well @Annie818 I have my credit card set up so it just come out automatically. I'm very OK with that cause I get my PC points. LOL. Plus I'm on the old Legacy Rewards plan so I get $2 off my bill. You can always pick up vouchers and place them on your account so you don't need a credit card after the initial set up. Does that answer your question?

Annie818

How can you make the manual payment with this upgrading? Thanks

Annie818

thanks for your help. I will try on it

@Annie818  No unfortunately there’s no pro rating like post paid service such as Telus .PM is pre paid and no refunds why’s it’s always advised to charge plan for next renewal and not immediately. Even if you ever decide to leave PM it best to do it just before your renewal to minimize loss of money and any credits on the account will be gone so best use them up first to if you find yourself wanting to ever leave 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Go to Payments and then:

Yummy_0-1704484975066.png

Either use voucher or just add funds from your registered credit card.

Annie818

Really? no refund? the money should go to the Credit for next payment I thought.

Thanks for your comment

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Annie818  Best to change plan for next renewal and not immediately or you lose money on your current cycle PM is pre paid and no refunds 

Here a pic for illustration 

Change plan in 3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1704484677625.jpeg

Once you find plan you want be sure to (change on renewal )So you don’t lose money on current cycle

but if you don’t care and just want to upgrade now just select plan and pay now and you will be charged the full amount of new plan and start a new 30 day cycle right away 

or you can ask support to change your plan right away also 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.