cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to contact and agent

Night177
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Last week received bonus data on my account because of changes with awards. I had applied to change my plan and the days was March 22 my plan ended . Since new plan of 50 GB a month appeared all bonus are no longer there. I was told by someone helping on here that I should change plan from 20 GB a month paid every 3 months it was cheaper the get 50 GB and pay each month. Now lost bonus why ?  found out it's no compatible it means i lost 244GB all together , wow i got screwed big time , will be looking at other place with my wife for better company. use to pay $102 for 3 months for 60 gb all together  and now $34 each month with 50gb. same price  All am asking is get my data back that was removed 

4 REPLIES 4

Meow
Mayor / Maire

It was clearly said you will LOSE all loyalty bonus data GB if you change your plan. So that is what happened...

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Night177 - Contact a CS_Agent here:

⬇️ Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for an agent because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your mailbox by clicking this link here: Messages

If you need assistance to explain what to do is

• With the first link it will send you to the ChatBot ticket system to create a ticket with an agent, you select your issue (For your's it's Rewards)
  • Then you click on "Log In" to make sure you have your community account on hand.
  • Then you click on "Click Here to submit a ticket"
  • Select what specific issue you are talking about
  • Then explain it.
  • Then you will submit the ticket where you will (And highly recommend) to keep the ticket reference number incase they don't respond to you.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Night177 

Clipped from Help Files...

Will I lose my special bonus data if I switch plans?

The bonus data will remain active unless your account becomes inactive, you switch to a plan of lower value or to an incompatible plan.

If your newer plan costs less than original...looks like the Bonus Data is gone.

Night177
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i trieds contact agent i dont understand how to do 

Need Help? Let's chat.