Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i get help.

benzorro57
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Paid for roaming and its not working

14 REPLIES 14

It is totally ridiculous. I kind of think that we should be able to re-buy it when it gets to 0/15 and not before. It's been like this for as long as I know though.

May I suggest switching to the new roaming plan. Might be cheaper even for just your remaining couple weeks. And you get 40gb of data to use.
But not if you have a plan that you like and is no longer available.

@benzorro57 no stuck, you just need to message support to get that fixed, usually they will reply pretty quick

message them here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

benzorro57

This is ridiculous. I should be able to buy it when ever.  If i'm in the US for a month I'm stuck till it disappears.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Another option is to buy the other bundle or another data bucket. This has been a system deficiency for seemingly ever around here.

@benzorro57  Please submit ticket with support 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

>  It worked and expired and bought more

@benzorro57 was the earlier one expired less than 24 hours? if so, you need support to help to re-buy the exact same one. please message them here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

benzorro57

how to i talk to public mobile and get them to fix this

This is a re-buy problem then. If you still see the 0/15 for the add-ons then you need to either wait for it to disappear or ask support to re-buy it for you.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@benzorro57  So this is re buy . You need to wait 24 hours after first one ends . But support can help apply it back to back for you 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@benzorro57 

you are in US now?

Critical part to US roaming depends on T-Mobile coverage and whether you can connect to T-Mobile network or not 

If the phone is not connecting to T-Mobile, change the Network Connection from Automatic to Manual and select T-Mobile  

If your issue is with data, make sure your Roaming Mobile data is enabled and your have disabled your mobile data limter

If your issue is with voice, make sure VoLTE is enabled on the device setting.  And if it does not work, try to change the Preferred Network Type or Network Mode to 2G and see if the calls goes through
Also, you can download VoIP app TextNow as a workaround to make calls and text if you have Wifi or if your roaming has data component and data  is working

benzorro57

I'm in the US.  Profile show that I have paid for both.  I believe twice and no data.

benzorro57

Did that.  It worked and expired and bought more.  But now doessn't work  My profile see that i have paid.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Are you in the US? Are you in Alaska? What roaming did you get, full bundle, partial bundle, just data?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@benzorro57  Reboot the phone and make sure your connected to T mobile and that data roaming is on 

Need Help? Let's chat.