5 REPLIES 5

Daver667
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks for your assistance, however, i do not know how to get 4 pin number

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Daver667 

you can call *611 and use your 4 digits code to disable Autopay 

or you can also login My Account, Payment, Manage Subscription and disable "Subscripted" to disable Autopay

Once Autopay is disable, PM cannot take money again.  Your account will be suspended at the end of your current cycle and will be closed 90 days after that

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Daver667 

To "cancel" the plan, you can either port out your number to another provider and your account will be closed upon successful port out of the number

Or you can disable the toggle "Subscribed" to disable Pre-Authorized payment instead.  Once it is disabled, PM will not be able to renew your account on your next renewal , your account will then be suspended on that day and 90 more days, it will be closed

To disable Pre-Authorized payments (Turn off Subscribed) , you can do it by one of the following:

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Daver667 

Port your number out or

Turn off auto subscribe in your account payment >manage subscription >manage payment method like this . But if you cannot log in you can use this direct link to support to remove  credit card on file right away 

Turn  auto pay  OFF/ON  3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1694796631377.png

Or if you know the 4 digit PIN number

link for support here 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Daver667 

To close the account go to subscription and add-on’s, manage subscription, and then turn off auto pay. This can also be done with 611 if you know your account pin. 

Once a payment isn’t made the account will automatically close in 90 Days.

You can also message support to remove the credit card that is attached to the account. 

Please click this link below to message customer service:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

If you wish to keep the number and port your number elsewhere that will also close your account automatically once the port is completed.

Need Help? Let's chat.