cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help with account

Beecee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have two numbers with public mobile. 

Both numbers are attached to my one email address. Only one account is showing up when i sign in.  I tried creating a new account for my one number and it is not allowing me to. The SIM is not valid. I just got charged for the service and the number is working. please hlep

9 REPLIES 9

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Beecee wrote:
Moderator not resonding

If it's been more than 48 hours, you should send another message to the moderators. 

Beecee
Moderator not resonding

@Beecee wrote:

Both numbers are attached to my one email address. Only one account is showing up when i sign in. I tried creating a new account for my one number and it is not allowing me to. The SIM is not valid. I just got charged for the service and the number is working. please hlep

Nope. At PM every account must have a different email address. If you can still access the first account and the SIM is working just leave it alone.

Activate the 2nd SIM using a different email address. It's the only way.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

My understanding is it is supposed to be one account per email, so not sure how you got around that. You will probably need a mod to sort  it out. You can send them a private message using the mail icon at the top of the screen.

Beecee

Both numbers are attached to my one email address. Only one account is showing up when i sign in. I tried creating a new account for my one number and it is not allowing me to. The SIM is not valid. I just got charged for the service and the number is working. please hlep

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Beecee wrote:

Both numbers are attached to my one email address. Only one account is showing up when i sign in.  I tried creating a new account for my one number and it is not allowing me to. The SIM is not valid. I just got charged for the service and the number is working. please hlep

It shouldn't allow this. You have to use different e-mail addresses. You'll have to get the moderators to put them with different addresses before you can get into both.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Beecee wrote:

PM only allows one email per account so that probably is the reason you are unable to sign in for the other account.  As already said you need moderators help to add a different email to the account you can't access.  Hearing back from moderators can take upto 48 hours

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need to contact a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.