cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help to transfer number

Simon14
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did not receive the transfer authorisation message and previous carrier says it now has timed out and Public mobile needs to re-send. Can someone help?  Now I am unable to receive calls on my public mobile sim card.

4 REPLIES 4

Pawprints1986
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I'm wondering the same re hours of operation for porting out. Also can anyone confirm the short code the port text is supposed to come from, just to verify its legit?

II've made the choice to port out within the next couple weeks. Nothing wrong with PM as a company, but my reception has become so bad in my area for a number of months now. It's just not practical to keep. 1 bar on both 3g and 4g on more than one device, data barely works which includes texting pictures. Dropping calls. It's just gotten so bad... I can pull in 4 bars consistently on a temporary chatr number I set up to try, in the same ground floor of a walk up. It's almost shocking. Data reaches 10mbps while still on a 3g plan, in my home

Attempted the port last week but for whatever reason I didn't get the pm text until like 14 hours later. System backed up with back to school offers porting or something, maybe? My plan here renewed anyway the next day so now I've got some time to let the rush die down

Simon14

it says to call back during operating hours but don't specify what they are, do you know what the hours are by chance?

Simon14

thank you, it says to call back during business hours, are you aware of what those hours are? it doesn't say

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Simon14 

I will private message you the Telus porting team phone number.  Number only used for Porting issues.  Check your inbox (envelope icon upper right corner of website).

Need Help? Let's chat.