cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help problem set up... activiation failed

josephcommerce
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

HI.. All,

I need help, I got this error message, but it appear my credit card was charged the amount

- Sorry, your account activation request has failed. Please visit our online community at href=" https://publicmobile.ca/community" Target="_blank">publicmobile.ca/community for assistance.
Thanks for submitting your activation request. Your request has been processed. Full details are below.

When I try to log in, it does not work.

What should I do?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

josephcommerce
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank you for the reply.

I have send the message now.

Thank you.

Let hope all of us get the fall promo $120 by end of the day.

Thanks

shumster83
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same exact issue for me. private messaged one of the mods. Hopefully it gets resolved soon.

oadest
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Got that exact same message last night when I tried activating and porting my number over from Telus; credit card was charged as well.  

Set up the APN just like the instructions say and sim card didn't work.  I did get an e-mail from Public at 12:30am (about 5 hours after I tried activating) saying welcome to Public but, nothing from Telus yet about leaving (for reference, my husband did his the day before and it was instant).  

I sent a private message to the mods and sent in a ticket from the contact us page.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @josephcommerce,

You will most likely have to send a private message to any one of the mods, @Mary_M, with your public mobile sim card number to get help.  

There is a small chance that you already have service on your public mobile sim card.  Have you tested yet?  

Need Help? Let's chat.