cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help i lost my 2 referals

dboxtvinfo
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

i am reaaly not enjoying the slow interface and feel like i list 2 referals liks to my numbers i do take time to respond but now moving and summer is over so i need to see why this loss of 2 referals the new reward is not good for me i prefer old

8 REPLIES 8

dboxtvinfo

hey i have 2 referals

dboxtvinfo

yes i know them all but it seems some pay vouchers or add funds so why do i get not rewarded i see from few months ago

@TimTim wrote:

Make sure your friends didn't cancel their plans

Or suspend. 

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Get used to it. PM has been asked numerous times to post the status of all referrals. 

So. 

Did a number fall off your list altogether?

Or do you have more numbers listed but less dollars?

TimTim
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Make sure your friends didn't cancel their plans

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dboxtvinfo 

open ticket with PM support and ask them to check

At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Once ticket is submitted,(envelope icon on the top right) CS_Agent will reply you there.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @dboxtvinfo  , is that 2 person that you actually know?  If you know them and you have the phone number, it is easier to reach out to PM CS agent and ask

However, if it is just a friend's friend that you don't really know, honest, it might be hard.  PM likely will ask you for all the information and you might not have.  

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Do you know which numbers are no longer showing @dboxtvinfo ?

Can you connected with them to see if they are still active with public mobile?

If any referrals are in suspended status or ported out then you will not be rewarded for these referrals.

Need Help? Let's chat.