cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

had to reregister for community and partner can not log in

Whiner23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have not been to this community forum for a long time and I had to reregister. Does that usually happen?

As well, my partner is ready to change service providers as he can not log into his account. How can he get help to access his account?

6 REPLIES 6

Whiner23

Thank you, I will do that.

Whiner23

It is his sim card and has never been used by anyone else. His account may be linked to mine as I have been trying to help him.

@Whiner23  Just keep an eye on your community inbox for supports reply or use this link to your community in box for supports response 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Hey again @Whiner23 

A CS Agents response can take up to 48 hours but sometimes in a few hours. But it's late at night so maybe tomorrow morning. If the system is saying his card is in use, that's odd. I wonder if someone else already registered it or is it maybe attached or used on a different account at one point. Is it used or new?

Whiner23

I sent an earlier message about this but did not receive a response.

My partner is ready to change providers as he can not access his account. He was asked for his sim card number and told that it was in use.

Please let me now how I can help him as soon as possible. 

I just searched for an answer and sent a message to customer support and have not received a response.

When can I expect to get a response from customer support?

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Whiner23 

In March of 2023, Public Mobile switched over using EverSafe ID, the same thing Telus uses to use a 2FA system. Meaning everyone had to sign up for a new account. Once you're set up, you'll see what I mean.

Need Help? Let's chat.