cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

generic error

jonafun
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i signed up for PM and had a mod help me port over from koodo prepaid. everything's working, but when i sign in, it gives me the generic error

when my referrals try to sign up and put my phone number in, it says my number is not a PM number.

i've DM'd on twitter and messaged a mod on here to try and fix my account. how long will it take for this to be solved? from reading other threads, it says the tech deparment needs to be involved and a ticket needs to be started by the mods. but since mods are swamped these days, im worried that my referrals wont have enough time to sign up. or if they do, they wont be able to put my number in as a referral.

anyone with this problem get it solved recently? thanks

8 REPLIES 8

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @jonafun

Thank you for your patience!

An agent has already submitted a ticket to our support team and we should expect a resolution within the next 7 to 10 business days 🙂 Should you have any questions, feel free to send us a message.

Respectfully,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

jonafun

im still having trouble and have stopped receiving messages from the mods.

i would at least like an update, like a ticket has been opened or something. my last message was from @Shazia_K

jonafun

PM sent me an generic email telling me to comment on whether my thread has found a solution

answer: no

i've been contacted by 2 mods and neither of them have been able to fix my issue. they assigned me a new password to login and then change my password.

first time, it still led to a generic error message

second time, the password couldn't log me in and it locked me out for an hour. the password still doesnt work. awaiting more responses...

jonafun

@Cassandradc1 I've replied to the pm

Cassandradc1
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hi Jonafun,

We have answered to your private message earlier today. We apologize for the delay!

Thank you.

jonafun

the mod i messaged was @Mary_M

hopefully some clarity can be given Smiley Happy

wuxinyue

And you better @  the mod.

wuxinyue

Same. I think it will take a very lone time. And I have two SIM cards need to be fixed. Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.