cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

from 8 or 9$ loyalty to points ... ugh

Kiwi357
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I switched to points?!?!    im a QC with loyalty for a very long time and referral and auto cc payment /// and now its here is 5 points ?!?!?   

i used to have 30 gig 5 g and unlimited plus over 1.5k long-distance because every Christmas they give you 4 or 500 mins free and I never used it.

I speak for myself and say yes. you may use the points towards add-ons and stuff but I saved more money with the loyalty program.  I just sent a ticket and will simply be leaving PM if I don't get my service back to the way it was .. 

I'm frustrated with myself for my foolishness of not reading /missing entirely the fine print of the point system switch  

more of a rant rather than asking for help ... unless someone knows of a quick switch back? 

5 REPLIES 5

turtleTurtle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Unfortunately this is the new system, there is no going back to the old way. I am sure that PM took into account that some of the old rewards members would leave.

For me PM is still the best price for the plan I have. I have a few referrals so at the moment it is the best price for me.

@Kiwi357 

CCTS = commission for complaints for telecom-television services.

https://crtc.gc.ca/eng/phone/cprstccts.htm 

Kiwi357
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

With the ccts? 

And yes. EARNED ... 

I have many time said. No I won't switch. Over 5 year I'll have 5 $. Off. I invite my father who also had loyalty I guess removed now and I manage his account just didn't get notifications because not on his account ..

. And  5 years. I choose to not leave and loose my loyalty...

What's this ccts? 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Kiwi357 

PM have switch all longtime members to the Points Rewards in May. Including myself…members are not happy about the switch but nothing can be done.

Just have to collect up to 15 points to redeem for a $15 credit on your bill now.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Kiwi357 

Sadly there is no way to switch back. However, you do have rights to file a complaint with the CCTS like most of us have. You may wish to look at that option to see if they can help you regain those credits you EARNED.

Need Help? Let's chat.