cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forget my email I’d link with my number?

richakathpa547
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

7 REPLIES 7

@Skippy69   did you try the Forgot password link and enter any possible email addresses there?  If the correct one is finally entered, you will be able to get to step 2 of the reset password

if you are unable to guess the correct email, please open a ticket with PM using chatbot

Type: forgot log in information

click "Contact Us"

click " Click here to submit a ticket"

you will then directed to another page to open the ticket

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community inbox (top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

@Skippy69 wrote:

Hello

@Skippy69  - Hello there.

All good?

Skippy69

Hello

Skippy69

Hi

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@richakathpa547 

While waiting on Moderators, I would recommend using the search term "Public Mobile" from a few of the more common e-mail address programs you use.

Look for the activation confirmation e-mail, or any other e-mails SINCE you activated, from Public Mobile.

Your e-mail address linked with your number will be that one.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@richakathpa547 : Try using the email used of this community account see if same as your self serve by click on your Avatar icon in top right corner.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @richakathpa547 ,

If you cannot search for what email you used to sign up with Public Mobile, only MODS can help you.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Faster Method - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower Method - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Need Help? Let's chat.