cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

flash sale error

sandy88
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When my husband registered yesterday he used promo code for a 12 month 2B bonus for 25.00 or more plan.  What they gave him was a 6 month 2GB promo but only for 35.00 plans.  The 12 month promo was supposed to be good until March 25th.  Grrr.

10 REPLIES 10

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@sandy88 

That is strange. Try logging in with a different browser to see if it shows up? I'm trying to think if any of the accounts I manage do not have at least one promotion or not? Now you are going to make me look....lol!

Edit:

Ok not so strange....until you have a promotion to be in that box there isn't one.....so that's what you will be looking for when you log in to see if the bonus data has been added.

Screenshot_20220318-120528~2.png

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

To pre-verify your account, provide your full name, address, your email, phone # and 4-digit account PIN#.

sandy88

thanks...interesting that there is no "my promotions" box at all.  Will see if added later and let you know.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@sandy88 

Public mobile is well known for sending out incorrect emails and text messages. The data bonus can be added by end of day today and it could e correct once added. You should see "my promotions" on the right side of the overview page even if it is currently empty.

Screenshot_20220318-104655~2.png

Wait and see what shows up....if you see nothing by 6pm eastern you can inquire then as the CSA may tell you to wait two full days for the bonus data to appear.

To contact customer support, click below: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 To pre-verify your account, provide your full name, address , your email address, phone number and 4-digit PIN.

sandy88

hmmmm, I dont even see a "my promotions" on self serve page.  there is "my rewards" and "my data ad add-ons".  He did get an email from Public Mobile saying he was approved for 6 month plan after he registered with 12 month code.  will wait and see

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@sandy88 

It can take up to 2 business days for the bonus data to be applied but if you are looking at the promotion applied and it's not 2gb for 12 months then something went wrong.....using the promocode should automatically the data bonus and normally you can view it once you log into your self serve account. If a different data bonus applied automatically that doesn't match the promocode entered then that is a glitch vs human error. Please update us with your resolution and any explanation from the CSA would be most appreciated.

Screenshot_20210816-164900~2.png

It should appear similar to this except with "unlimited" replaced with a 1/12 month counter. (And 2gb not 3gb of course.)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Definitely contact customer support and have them confirm the promotion that was applied to the activation.

The details may or may not yet display under My Promotions area to the right of the self-serve landing page. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@sandy88 

Then that isn't right. On the right side of his overview page under "my promotions" does it show something along the lines of 2GB BONUS PLAN DATA      0/2048MB          1/6 or 1/12? (What # of months appear here?)

Edit: in bold above and below to correct autocorrect.

He activated on the $25 plan online and entered 12MONTHS2GB? Then he should contact customer support to add the correct recurring monthly plan data bonus.

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@sandy88 

Contact customer support and politely plead your case with them.

They are usually an understanding bunch.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

sandy88

he had purchased the sim card 6 weeks ago.  He did use promo code 12MONTH2GB yesterday but the promo he was given was only for 6 months.....doesnt seem right.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@sandy88 

Did your husband activate in store or online? Did he want the $25 plan but get the $35 plan?

Edit:

There is a difference between the promotion being activated online or in store.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Optional: to have the promo code sent to your email, submit your email address here
  2. Receive the promo code via email, or simply make note of:  12MONTH2GB
  3. To redeem this offer online, order a SIM card between March 11 and March 14 at 11:59 PM ET, and then activate online by March 25, 2022 at 11:59PM ET. 

Need Help? Let's chat.