cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

extra add-on reward data missing\no longer available??

JamesA991
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I accumulated over 7gb of reward data over the years with PM but I logged into my account and now that data is no longer available to me? can you please let me know what happened to the missing data and restore it?

James\###-###-#### 

14 REPLIES 14

JamesA991

ok, thanks for the tips. I will double check. 

James

There's usually an option on the phone to switch to cell data if wifi is weak or off or something. Maybe that's on. Add-ons always disappear when fully finished. Do you have any minutes add-ons showing? I doubt you've gone through all those freebie minutes over the years.
Just double check all the apps to make sure one of them didn't take the data.

JamesA991

possible but I doubt it. I check that frequently and make sure wifi is used for that. what happened is my bonus data is not even visible \ displayed under my add-ons usage section...so if it was used up it should at least display the icons that the data has been used. thanks for the replay

Do you leave your data toggled on all the time? What are the chances it did a large update or cloud backup or a rogue app ran amuck? Check all your apps for their data usage and maybe one of them ate all your data.

JamesA991

thank you ..I will submit a ticket.

JamesA991

no I am not on a 5g plan. I am on a 3g 30 day plan.

JamesA991

I did not switch to a 5g plan. I am on a 30 day 3g plan. but I have noticed that my phone now displays 5g icon .

@JamesA991  Please submit ticket with support to investigate . And note response might be slow as PM acknowledging that there a issue with reply ATM 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

add here’s the link to PM mentioning the delay and response check it out also @JamesA991 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Ongoing-Issue-Slower-Response-Times-fro...

JamesA991

I logged in using private and did not work.

I received a message that I was out of data this morning that is what prompted me to login and noticed that all my reward \ bonus data is gone.

You on 5G plan ? How you know those add ons go incompatible?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Is your plan correct? And its usage? And your number? And renewal date?
What do you mean not available? Did you switch to a 5G plan? Those data add-ons then get a status of incompatible due to the unlimited data of 5G plans.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@JamesA991 

it's likely still there...try this...

spin.jpg

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@JamesA991 

there is no expiring date with those old paid add-on and bonus add-on

It might be browser cache problem, please login My Account with Incognito/Private/Secret mode

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@JamesA991  Probably just a cache issue please 

Try again incognito/private mode

And or lap top /computer

OR

simply try refreshing the page to check data plan / mins / add ons

Handy1_0-1692894116921.jpeg

For most up to date account info

Need Help? Let's chat.