cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

esim iphone 8 and previous account no working

NorCeci
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please assist me to either reactiviate my old account. Or for the e-sim to work with my iphone 8. Please help.

2 REPLIES 2

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@NorCeci 

iPhone 8 does not have eSIM itself

And how old was your account? when was the last time you paid for it?  If you call 1.855.4PUBLIC , enter 1 for English and enter your phone number, can the system locate your account?

If it can locate the account, then you just need to get a physical sim card (assuming you lost the old one) and pay to resume service

if it cannot locate your account, you will have to get a new sim card and activate a new account.

You can get a Public Mobile sim card from

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@NorCeci  sorry eSIM won’t work with iPhone 8 just iPhone XS and later . You need a physical SIM card for iPhone 8 .and swap sim number like this in my account 

SIM  SWAPPING  profile tabs

Handy1_0-1689091399619.png

Note only do this on lap top or computer/ not mobile device

adding eSIM is only for new activations not existing so if you tried to switch to eSIM as existing maybe message support to see what can be done @NorCeci 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.