cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enable call forwarding

Arrowwood
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am looking for assistance as I have been told by You Mail (who we use for call forwarding) that I need to call Public Mobile and have them enable call forwarding feature again as it is currently not working. You Mail unable to assist as the problem lies with Public Mobile. Any help would be appreciated! I cannot seem to access an agent for assistance. 

3 REPLIES 3

@Arrowwood   that is not VoLTE compatible. 

VoLTE is to use 4G/LTE network for voice. It is the newer technology used on PM network but not phone are using that due to the incompatibility of the phone

Most of us are still using 3G for voice.  For for us on 3G voice, the Conditional forwardings are no longer working, hence forwarding to You Mail is not working.  Not sure if PM has any ETA to have it fixed.   😞

Arrowwood
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The phone I use is called an "A7 Pro"Umidigi. I do not know anything about VoLTE. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Arrowwood conditional forwardings have not been working since the enabling of VoLTE.    Seems like only Unconditional forward work since

What phone do you have? do you know if you are using VoLTE on  a  VoLTE compatible phone?

If you are using VoLTE on a VoLTE compatible phone, there is a chance that support can fix the conditional forwarding problem and you can start using YouMail again.  You can open ticket with them and ask them to check

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

But if your phone is not using VoLTE, then I don't think there is anything support can do

Need Help? Let's chat.