cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email issues with account

nelsoncarreiro3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I opened an account for my son a fews years ago with my email, now i want to open one for myself but i cant use the same email twice. how do i add his email to his account so that i can use mine for my own new account?

4 REPLIES 4

Boki
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

YOu forgot to remove your real name... Debbi

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Each PM account requires unique email.

If your email provider (gmail, for example) allows and provides aliases you can use SAME email just differently spelled: abcdef@gmail.com is the same mailbox as abc.def@gmail.com but it is 'different' email for PM.

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you sign onto your son’s account you will see a drop-down arrow that says profile. If you click it you’ll see manage EverSafe ID click it. Then you’ll be able to change the email address to his. 

TheSterlinger_0-1709144993397.pngTheSterlinger_1-1709145045681.png

TheSterlinger_2-1709145121016.png

TheSterlinger_3-1709145221217.png

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @nelsoncarreiro3 

is your son's account from a few year ago still active?  If it is, then yes, you need another email to open a second account, PM system is one email only for one account.    Get a free Gmail or Outlook.com 

But if the son's account already closed, then CS agent can probably help.  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

Need Help? Let's chat.