cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email changed cant log in to my account

Baboo0071
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

After recent changes i had to change my password. now i forgot it and I have new email address. I cant reset my password and log in to my account. I need roaming plan for USA ASAP.

Please help

3 REPLIES 3

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

For the dial up add-on purchase options you'll need your 4 digit account pin. Do you mean the plan or the roaming add-ons?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Baboo0071 - to add to @NDesai 's post, if 611 won't work and you are already in the USA are you able to call # 1-855-478-2542 or # 1-855-4PUBLIC from another device to access your account? Here you should be able to purchase Roaming Addons (if a registered card is on file).

If still issues and/or to get your email corrected and log into My Account, methods to contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, and bottom right corner of the page (See the Chat Bubble), 

2-OR, go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Baboo0071 You can try dialling 611 from your phone if you already have a credit card added in your account. If not, you will have to contact PM CS Agent to get your account issue sorted. 

Need Help? Let's chat.