cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eSim activation ( temporary phone number)

hslim2798
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had trouble while installing eSIM and PM tech assigned a temp number to me, how do I access that number?

I turned off/on my phone as they instructed but there is no way for me to access the temp number to receive necessary confirmation code etc now I am locked out of my account 

5 REPLIES 5

hi @hslim2798 

I think you need agent to check if the account was activated without issue  and ask them to send you the esim qr code.  Please submit ticket 

hslim2798

I did and logged in. CS agent somehow associated my account with a temp number. and 6 digit code goes to that temp number I can't access despite rebooting my phone. 

I go to SIM settings on my phone, there is nothing I can see or add. 

@hslim2798 

and you are using PM app?

if not, download PM app and login there

8f you were using app, did you got to the eSIM installation step? Check if eSIM installed on the phone yet

hslim2798

this is t "confirm identity" and when I click resend code, it doesnt give me an option to send email, this was an option for a log in but not for "confirm identity" apparently.. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @hslim2798 

you were using app to subscribe? you were at the end of subscription at step 6?

On PM app, click Didnt Receive Code and then semd email should be an option there

if same, submit ticket with CS agent here for help

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.