cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eSim Activation Did Not Work

Tyna
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I was able to activate my subscription yesterday, but kept get an activation failure message when I tried to set up my eSim (on a Pixel device) - it is not giving me any options to try set up the eSim anymore. I also tried to use the QR code but it keeps opening a link in my mobile internet browser that does not do anything.

I was trying to port my phone number from another carrier, and I've now woken up with no service whatsoever.

If anyone could help, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

rdgo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've tried online chat and the community moderator nobody helped me my credit card was charged I paid for a service that I never get. Guys the only option we have is open complain at CRTC

Charlie007c
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Same boat here!!! Frustrating and now don’t have service 

HI@Tyna  i think you need agent to help.  Please submit ticket as said above

Tyna
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi hTideGnow,

Yes, I checked the device to see if the eSIM was installed and it doesn't appear to be. The QR code does not open anything. It opens a link in my phone's Google Chrome that doesn't do anything.

Thanks!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Tyna 

did you check the device and see if the eSIM was installed?  If not, check the Welcome email and scan the QR code to install.    

And if the eSIM installed, make sure it is  eneabled

if you still cannot install the eSIM, please submit ticket with CS agent:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.