cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eSIM accidently deleted

Sopaul
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I accidently deleted my eSIM with public mobile. Is there a way for me to retrieve it and restore it again?

8 REPLIES 8

Sopaul

It gives me a code to my email, but when I log into my account it's says I need a code to get full access. But it sends it to my son's temp number but service isn't working 

@Sopaul wrote:

I purchased a new sim card, but how can I activate it if I can't log in? 

@Sopaul 

If you signup for the new ever safe login system before, try to resend the code again.  It should give you the option for email 2FA.  

Sevcan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Contact Public Mobile's customer support to retrieve and restore your accidentally deleted eSIM. They can guide you through the specific steps for your device and situation.

Sopaul

I purchased a new sim card, but how can I activate it if I can't log in? 

Sopaul

I can't even login, it's asking to confirm full access and the code is sent to the number that I was getting the sim for. Not my phone number.

Sevcan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No, once an eSIM profile is deleted from the phone, you cannot restore the same eSIM profile again into another phone or on the same phone. You will need to purchase a new eSIM

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Unfortunately not, you'll have to buy and install a new one using the Public Mobile App. 

'Buy a Physical SIM Card or Activate e-SIM'

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/purchase-sim

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Sopaul 

So, you have installed the eSIM and deleted it from the phone? 

if so, you will need to login to My Account and buy another eSIM.  Login to My Account, at the ‘Overview’ or ‘Subscription & Add-ons’ page in your account to purchase a new eSIM 

For login to My Account, since you cannot receive the 2FA  on the phone, you can choose to receive it via email.  On the screen it is expecting you to enter the code, click Didn't get the code? or  Resend code and then choose Send email

Need Help? Let's chat.