Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

how can we download our previous payment transactions

7 REPLIES 7

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Joanna_95 wrote:

how can we download our previous payment transactions

@Joanna_95 

Transaction History is available for the last 6 months found here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/

Remember to select the page numbers at the bottom to scroll to see the full 6 months.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you need the invoices you cant see in recent, create a ticket for support agents to do it fo ryou. It ll take time but you ll get it in your email.

Creating ticket is done via bubble on the bottom right or by sending a direct msg to CS_Agent.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Joanna_95   If you need an official invoice, only PM CS Agent can prepare that for you

If you just want a properly formatted output for yourself, @CountyDownIeUk  has a spreadsheet that helps.    🙂

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You can manually copy paste your transactions from self-serving account or you can contact agent to provide you with one.

I was not able to get more than 3-4 month through self-serving account no matter what date range I set.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Joanna_95  You can open a ticket with PM Support and they will prepare you a proper invoices.  However, please note it will take them 2 or 3 weeks to prepare, hence, it is better to request one every 3 months or 6 months.  

Here is an experience for request invoice from another user

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Request-a-Receipt-for-your-Account-Charge...

@mpcdesign   They will send PDF format usually.  they might have send XPS by mistakes.  You should have requested them to re-send you the pdf format instead.  Btw, XPS is a someone built-in with Windows since Win7.  It should be able to print on Windows without much work.  But look like you are on Mac, that's why you have to do a bit more

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Joanna_95, in past years, I have always filled out a ticket and asked for invoice statement for tax purposes. Depending on who you get, they may send you a PDF which is awesome, or they may send an XPS file. Which means there is a little work you may need to do. 

I have no idea how I can post a prior link that goes directly on dealing with XPS files, so, I am copying and pasting a how-to for you:

Public Mobile will send you a weird file, an xps file extension. Because am on Mac, I had a heck of a time to figure how to do this. And I found this great tip on opening and viewing this file. And save it as a PDF if need be:

Opening the .XPS file in a google email account is what is needed. So, send an email to yourself in Gmail and when you get it, click on the attachment and it should open in a viewer pop-up box. Don't download it, as it will still download as an XPS file. Once in the viewer, click the print document icon in the upper window toolbar and it can be save as a PDF file to your Mac at that point. Or you can just print multiple copies for yourself, the taxman or the business expenses account. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Joanna_95 

Login to Self Serve account and go to the View Payment History then change 7 days drop-down to 30 days or 90 days to view or print out invoice.

Need Help? Let's chat.