cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data usage

Shutdown
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is there any way to view the data usage in a graph or some better format then having everything mixed together? I know you can have it ordered by data at the top first, but even when I do that I cannot see my data usage earlier this month before the 7 days even if I change it the usage to view 90 days.

6 REPLIES 6

DealHunter
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Here you go folks,

Here is the spread sheet for the manual process of Usage calculating.

There are instructions in the first tab of the excel file.

It's very basic, Iam sure someone can improve on it.

Next upgrade if I ever get to it is to have a script to pull from Public mobile site. But I think you can use a newer excel version that can convert web to excel. Havent tired yet cause I got an old version of excel. If anyone has the latest let me know if you can.

Thanks,

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=88254557178537811775

Virus free - please do run a scan anyways to be safe.

DealHunter
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can send you a copy of my spread sheet it tracks it in great detail but sadly you must input the data manually until i have finished writing my script to pull from public mobile site.

It graphs: Data usage, Call type, most common numbers for now but it can do so much more later... when I have time to play around with the data.

It currently tracks the below:

27/02/2017 12:45Information Last Updated

6000Data Plan MB
5292Data Used MB
88.20%Used in %
11.80%Unused in %

UNUSED DATA LEFT in MB
708Total Left
708.00Per Day
29.50Per Hour
0.49Per Min

3/1/2017End of Contract
1Days left on Contract

@Shutdown wrote:

Don't want an app to track data usage I am fine with checking PM web for total usage I was just wondering if there was a way to get a better formatted table or graph of data usage for this billing period, seperate from text/calls.

No there is not. Under the Usage History, you will see your usage but that will include texts and calls. I know that its really difficult to go page by page to find data usage as you may have several texts or calls. That's why i have suggested an idea to allow data/calls/text selection to sort the history. 

Shutdown

Don't want an app to track data usage I am fine with checking PM web for total usage I was just wondering if there was a way to get a better formatted table or graph of data usage for this billing period, seperate from text/calls.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Here is the post reviewing that Data witness app suggested above: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Phones-Hardware/IWIK-s-quot-Data-Witness-quot-for-Andr...

cricketfan
You can download datawitness app made by a PM user for PM. It is customized to PM 90 days usage.
It's not graphical but gives you an idea.
Need Help? Let's chat.