cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data roaming

LenInFlorida
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my data roaming is not working

i see on the left colum I've lost a few days of use already.. please turn it on an reset it

12 REPLIES 12

@LenInFlorida wrote:

It shows I purchased the package and that it took my money.
I turned on data roaming to always.
It shows U$ Roaming - 1GB Data (10-day) 0/1000 MB. I mentione 10 days because the clock has started and I have not been able to access. 
At this point just give te money back if someone cant walk me through this.

@LenInFlorida   If you have purchased it, never use it, you have a big case to ask PM to reverse the charge and put it the amount back to your account.

To open ticket with PM:

1. If you have access to Self-Serve My account: For faster response (2-48 hours) , Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with above method: you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LenInFlorida: Wait...you said data in your subject line. What all services did you buy? If data then that will appear under My Data & Add-ons as you said. If talk or text then you need to click Plan Details to see them.

I ask because without a texting add-on you can't send text via SMS. Maybe you have wifi and you're sending iMessage or RCS on Android. Or even using the data you say you have.

So again...did your data work when in Canada?

LenInFlorida

Ive set the phone to accept the local network. I can send and recieve text.

LenInFlorida

It shows U$ Roaming - 1GB Data (10-day) 0/1000 MB. I mentione 10 days because the clock has started and I have not been able to access. 

LenInFlorida

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@LenInFlorida wrote:

my data roaming is not working

i see on the left colum I've lost a few days of use already.. please turn it on an reset it

@LenInFlorida  - you have to log into your self serve account and purchase Roaming Addons, go here: 

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/plan-and-Add-ons/ChangePlanLandingPage/?PageRedirect=Redi...

If what you posted you mean you see the addon listed in your Plan Details area, then see below:

• Make sure data roaming is enabled in your phone settings.
  • Restarting your phone should help you connect to the correct network.
  • Go to the cellular or network settings in your phone, and check your APN configuration. If possible, manually search and select either AT&T or T-Mobile's network.

ottawa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

In addition to what the others said, note that this isn't PM support, for that you have to contact the moderators (I think the bubble in bottom right corner?). The answers you're getting are from fellow customers, and correct 99+% of the time. I mention this only because you said "please turn it on and reset it" and that would be the moderators' job to resolve.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@LenInFlorida   If you are unsure if the 10 days limit is up, you can also login to My Account and check the Transaction history , it will show you which day you purchased that

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Are you talking about US data roaming?

Did you try to connect to AT&T or T-mobile while in US?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@LenInFlorida 

Roaming is only good for 10 days of purchase…it may have expired if you didn’t include when it was purchased.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Was your data working on your phone while in Canada? Did you toggle on the Data roaming option in your settings? Have you turned on cell data?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@LenInFlorida   you purchased the data roaming?  Has it been 10 days yet?  Data roaming has 10 days, 240 hours expiry from the moment you purchased it.  When did you buy it?

Also, how much data roaming you purchased? any chance you used them up already?

Login to My Account and check the My Data & Add-ons section and it should show you how much you used.  If you don't see a line about your data roaming, that can mean you used them up or expired

Need Help? Let's chat.