cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit card charged after account transfert to koodo

diallous
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I received a message from public mobil offering me to transfert my account to koodo for free before february 15st. I did the transfert this morning and after that I receive a message from public mobil which tell me that they took money from my credit card for the payement of the next month service. I want you to give my money back because I wont have the service with you for the next month.

Thank you !

6 REPLIES 6

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I got this same error yesterday.  All I did was pause for a minute and posted again.  That worked.

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

wrote:

When I try to send the private message to a moderator, here is what I receive : "You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later"

Hi @diallous,

Log out of your community account and then re-login and that should help. If that error still does not go away, try using Incognito mode on Chrome.

diallous

When I try to send the private message to a moderator, here is what I receive : "You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later"

diallous

When I try to send the private message to a moderator, here is what I receive : 

"You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later"

mtfolks
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Yeah. Definitely contact a mod.

I know someone else on here mentioned having their credit transferred over to koodo when their husband switched so perhaps they could do the same. Worth a try for sure. Especially since you’re staying in the Telus family. 😉

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@diallous, it sounds like you had autopay set up and your renewal was taken this morning.  You will have to message a MOD to see if there is anything they can do because once you port out your number your account is closed. 

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.
In your message please include:
  • PM Phone Number
  • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
    • account number 
    • date of birth
    • complete address listed on account with postal code
    • email address on account
    • most commonly called numbers
    • alternate number listed on the account
    • last payment date and amount
    • last 4 digits of the credit card
  • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.