cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

couldnt get phone to work, plan ran out. never used plan

jesseshular
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid for a plan and i couldnt get my phone to get service, never got to use plan it has expired. i have a phone now that is working with sim card. how can i get reimbursed for expired plan.

2 REPLIES 2

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jesseshular wrote:

I paid for a plan and i couldnt get my phone to get service, never got to use plan it has expired. i have a phone now that is working with sim card. how can i get reimbursed for expired plan.

Did you reach out for help before via the moderators or the community? If so and nothing worked and the mods never got back to you then you can appeal for a credit. But If you did nothing it's not likely you will be credited. But can't hurt to try. Go to ? At bottom right.....type human...ignore Simon.. type...i want to speak to a human...try this a couple of times...then type...ticket...click contact us...follow prompts...write down ref#. If options were too vague to explain your issue follow up with msg to mods and quote ref#. Good luck.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Sorry it is prepaid service

That means it is very hard to get anything back unless it is public mobile fault. Now they are very costumer friendly so you may be in luck

Do you have access to your selfserve? It should be available for90 days after your plan expired.

If you could check your usage history and could show the moderators that there was no usage and if you are not rude i wouldn't be surprised if they would give you some credit. No guarantees really but worth a shot.

Best of luck

Ps. If your phone doesn't work you could have reached out to community and ask for suggestions here, it is totally possible that somebody had the same or similar issue and would have been able to give you some good advice or suggestions.   I have received help here even after midnight. Don't hesitate to stop by next time you run into a problem

Cheers

Need Help? Let's chat.