cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contacted mod twice yesterday and today re phone not porting over from Rogers

sunterthiner
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

My phone number isn't porting over and haven't heard from anyone.  Would you please help?

Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8

sunterthiner

Thanks computer oracle person

@sunterthiner wrote:

Hi computergeek541,

I entered all the requested information in the form (account#, serial #, pin#) and that was last night.  Today I re-entered all the information and even went over to my rogers account and made sure my address was changed as I recently moved.  I'll give it a couple of hours and see what happens.  If nothing then I'll reach out again.

Thanks again Cat Happy

sunterthiner

I believe that the times for response from a moderator are currently about 48 hours.  Sending more messages with the same information will only slow things down for everyone (because there will be more messages to process).

sunterthiner

Hi computergeek541,

I entered all the requested information in the form (account#, serial #, pin#) and that was last night.  Today I re-entered all the information and even went over to my rogers account and made sure my address was changed as I recently moved.  I'll give it a couple of hours and see what happens.  If nothing then I'll reach out again.

Thanks again Cat Happy

sunterthiner

sunterthiner

Hey, thanks for the reply!  I am coming over from Rogers.

Thanks again,

Sunterthiner

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @sunterthiner.  I replied to your other post.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @sunterthiner, If your port is stuck and you have already sent a private message to the moderator team, there is nothing more you can do right now.  The moderators are backed up, and it could take a couple of days to hear back.  In the meantime, your old SIM should still be working (with your old provider).

BTW, which provider did you transfer from?  Some will not allow the port until they contact you and try to convince you to stay.

@sunterthiner wrote:

Hi,

My phone number isn't porting over and haven't heard from anyone.  Would you please help?

Thanks!

@sunterthiner , I've moved your mesage to the Getting Started category so that people can more easily see your questions.

Porting from Rogers Wireless should be done within a few hours of making the request. How long ago was it?

What information did you use for Rogers account verification?  if you don't already have it, I woud track down your Rogers account number so that you have it easily available.

If it's been more than a few hours, you'll need to contact customer service by clicking on the link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

sunterthiner

MY NUMBER ISN'T PORTING OVER FROM ROGERS.  

PLEASE ADVISE,

THANKS

Need Help? Let's chat.