cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confirm identity ever safe

C10B
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

2FA does not work,, it says it is sending code but I am not recieving it. Tried 20 times

5 REPLIES 5

C10B

Started porting at 4.20 pm  It switched to my old number almost right away but the recieving text and calls still does not work,,,  Imessage/ facetime is an internet program so it works fine

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@C10B It sounds like the port hasn't fully completed.  How long ago did you go through the port process?  I will send you a PM will the number to contact the port team if necessary.  I'd give it a bit more time if you just completed your port.  If you're having trouble with imessage or facetime (iPhone), try to restart the network settings. 

Tap Settings > General > Transfer or Reset [Device] > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

Apparently this is a known issue they're trying to resolve.  

C10B

Got it to work by putting in old Bell sim,  but back on PM now , can make calls but not recieve

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@C10B Is this a new activation?  Are you able to receive other SMS messages on your phone?  Has this worked in the past?  If you've been able to login before, you can click on the "Didn't get the code?" link and you should be able to have the code sent via email.  If you haven't logged in before send via email option won't be available.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@C10B 

do you see an opportunity to have it sent to your email instead ?

Need Help? Let's chat.