cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chatbot won't process my payment...

JamesA991
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

chatbot won't process my payment. It asks me the amount to process when I enter an amount it says the amount does not look right...hoe can I process a payment. BTW, I do not like this new process...

No problem, I can help you make a payment 

To access your account information and have a personalized chatbot experience, please log in to My account below by clicking "Sign In"

6/6/2023, 3:29:10 PM

We have found a credit card registered on your account.

Would you like to process your payment using the registered credit card?

I want to use a VoucherGo back

6/6/2023, 3:29:15 PM
Yes, I want to use the credit card on file

6/6/2023, 3:29:21 PM

The payment amount must be between $1.00 and $300.00.

Enter the amount that you'd like to pay:

6/6/2023, 3:29:21 PM
$35.00

6/6/2023, 3:29:36 PM
Sorry, that doesn't look right. Please enter the amount you'd like to pay:

6/6/2023, 3:29:36 PM
35 dollars

6/6/2023, 3:30:08 PM

I’m sorry, I didn’t understand that question

You can try rephrasing your question and as you begin to type it or even just the keywords, I will provide suggestions for you to choose from. 

11 REPLIES 11

JamesA991

thanks dust2dust...just noticed that you suggested to use 35..sorry I missed that. 

@JamesA991  Thank you for reporting back to us 🙂

JamesA991

yes, I was also able to download an invoice for the transaction in the Payment History page.

JamesA991

yea, I used 35.00  with out the dollar sign. you figure an AI chatbot would be able to figure out a $ used to make a money transaction...where is the AI in that 🙂  also, the chatbot could just put it in the chat that it does not understand the language of money '$' so dont use it 🙂 thanks for helping out Handy1 !

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1- lol I didn't know the chatbot was able to take money. I've looked a couple times since reading some posts about it thinking, really? I couldn't seem to easily find it.

@JamesA991- No there's no receipt from 611. Perfectly sound reasoning of yours. Often this place makes no sense though. Are you not able to log in to the account? You can use the website or the app. Preferably a non-mobile browser. Yes, more non-sense. A mobile company that has trouble with their mobile site. I'm also not sure the chatbot method would give a receipt either.

@JamesA991  Maybe try just putting in the 35 like that . Also would that cover the cost +tax ? And. I can’t confirm about invoice or not I suspect not 

JamesA991

my plan cost is 35$. I used the format of the amount that chatbot used..."The payment amount must be between $1.00 and $300.00" ...hence why I used $35.00

@JamesA991  That maybe a problem , but something @dust2dust  would know 

JamesA991

thanks for the reply. would I get an invoice sent to me if I use 611? I liked processing my payment online because I could download the invoice with official branding which I than sent into work for expense reimbursement. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What is your plan cost not taking into account any balance or rewards due? It might be that it wants the full plan cost. Would just 35 work. Not the $. Not the word dollar. Or 35.00 .

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@JamesA991  You can 611 to make payment if your know the PIN number on account, or if you have vouchers no PIN needed 

Need Help? Let's chat.