cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charges funds but not renewing the plan

KC4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account charges funds but it doesn't renew the plan. If I look at the payment history it shows that it has taken money but my minutes and Data is not renewed. It has done this the past 2 months. If anyone has an idea of what should I do, pls let me know cause it is not fun paying for a plan that is not renewing. Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4

KC4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It says Active. 

I have the $15 dollar plan, and I didn't use all my minutes so I was thinking that is why I could still call.

I will try that, thank you!

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Is your account Active or Suspended?

If it is active, nothing to worry about. To get actual status of your account see below:

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down. Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@KC4 PM has some serious issue with browser cache and you could be just reading old cached page

Please login My Account again using incognito mode and you will probably see the correct plan details that way

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@KC4 

When you log into self-serve, what does the landing page display? Active? Suspended?

Also when you dial *611 from the device, what do you hear?

Just to confirm, you have tried calling and texting in and out and unable to use all calling services?

If you are relying on your self-serve landing page, you may be viewing a cached version of the page.

Make sure to clear cache and cookies and open an incognito tab and try logging in again.

Need Help? Let's chat.