cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing plans

cassidbd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to change my plan but keep getting an error message. I need to speak to an agent but how???

9 REPLIES 9

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@cassidbd 

sometimes it is region dependant.

just wait and try again later tonight or tomorrow morning. weekends are usually the worst because of heavy traffic on the site. or unannounced maintenance on the website

on Chrome the regular tab didn't work. i tried incognito mode and it works. so either use incognito mode or clear your browser cache and history. I suggest the former so that you don't lose browsing history.

Yes, mine loads well on Chrome as well.

So, look like it is a local computer issue.  Changing to a different browser or on another computer should resolve the issue.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@cassidbd 

Just tried now with Safari on an Ipad. No problems.

870F8CF5-94EF-48A2-912B-7BDADD5DA5D2.jpeg

@cassidbd 

I was just testing this myself, and also had issues with the "Change Plan" page just now in both Firefox and Internet Explorer.

I was able to get it to work in Firefox by going into browsing history (Ctrl-Shift-H) right click on selfserve.publicmobile.ca in the list, and choose "Forget About This Site"

now, close firefox, reopen it and go back to selfserve.publicmobile.ca and login again.

@cassidbd   what have you done so far?  you tried a different brower I guess. which one you use?  

Also did you try Incognito Mode or InPrivate mode?

or even try it on another computer, try it on another phone browser.

cassidbd

Sorry I still get the message "oops something is wrong!" I did manage to send in a ticket about this problem though. Thanks for trying.

dauno

cassidbd

Thanks. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@cassidbd 

The website is finicky.  Try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  Or even try a different device.  

If that does not work, you will need to contact customer service agent.  

Click on the chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact CSA.  Type: Change plan not working.  Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

Need Help? Let's chat.