cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing plan

bluebilly
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm going away and would like to have more data while i'm away can i change plans and then change again when i come back ? and do i also keep the rewards i have when i change plans.

thank you 

10 REPLIES 10

@Justbenn511 wrote:

How do u change your plan idmitally 

Log into My Account and under Account Status notice Change Plan. Click it  and make your selection. You can elect to change right away or at the next renewal date. If you elect right away, you loose whatever balance is left on your current plan...and there are no refunds at PM.

Good luck.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Justbenn511 wrote:

Have a read here.

Justbenn511

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bluebilly wrote:

staying in Canada, just require more data while away from home for 8 weeks

You're fine then. Check the Coverage Maps link at the bottom of this page for where you're going. It's Telus. Unless you're going to the boonies you'll be fine.

Be aware that if you're currently on some kind of promotional plan that is no longer shown then changing it will not let you get it back.

bluebilly

staying in canada, away from home for 8 weeks and reqire more data.

@bluebilly wrote:

@bluebilly  Thanks. Yes you can change plans with more data or you can add the 1GB add-on for $30.00. Either way don't worry about the rewards you will not lose them because they are associated with you account and not your plan.

If you decide to change plans you have two options, have it change on your next renewal date or immediately. If you select immediate you will lose the money that you paid for your current plan.

bluebilly

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@bluebilly wrote:

I'm going away and would like to have more data while i'm away can i change plans and then change again when i come back ? and do i also keep the rewards i have when i change plans.

thank you 

@bluebilly  You need to provide more information so that we can provide you with the correct information:

1. Where are you going?
  2. How long will you be away?

sulagok
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi, I'm hoping going away is still within Canada as the plan will not work outside of Canada.

Also, changing plans does not affect your rewards, as long as your referrals are still active.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bluebilly wrote:

thank you 

Away where? The only away available is the states. You can change plans all you like. Immediate change will cost you the remainder of your current plan. No refunds or pro-rating here. You will keep your rewards.

Need Help? Let's chat.