cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing phone number

fauvellen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I set up my phone yesterday and changed the phone number today. I got a message saying go into website click contact us and complete SIM & Activation form, I did that yesterday so now I can't go in and complete the form again. Not sure what to do next to get the phone number changed.

4 REPLIES 4

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Did you have tried everything and nothing works then you will have to send a private message to mod, please include:

- explanation of your issue

- your account number

- your new phone number

- your old phone number to be transferred. 

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@fauvellen wrote:

I set up my phone yesterday and changed the phone number today. I got a message saying go into website click contact us and complete SIM & Activation form, I did that yesterday so now I can't go in and complete the form again. Not sure what to do next to get the phone number changed.

This is about number ports. No such form.  Contact Moderator_Team by private mesaage but first confirm the old carrier account number.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@fauvellen wrote:

You are limited to one number change per 30 days.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@fauvellen, are you porting in your old number?  If yes, is it still active at your previous provider?  If no, you will need to reactivate it at your provider (if it was their's originally), if yes, contact the Moderator_Team via private message.

If you are simply selecting a new number, try again.

Need Help? Let's chat.