cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing email address

SueUnderhill
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I change my password on My Account and on the community?   Once logged in under "My Account" there is no option to change email address. 

9 REPLIES 9

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@SueUnderhill  when agents get back to you make them confirm they changed all instances of your old email address. As sometimes they change just the username, not the actual account email (you can test by trying the lost password feature to test if they changed the correct fields)

SueUnderhill

Check out "My Profile" There's no option to change your email address.  I've changed it on the community and have sent a message to customer support to get email changed in My Account 

SueUnderhill

Yes I've done this already and waiting for response......  was able to change my email addy in COmmunity but not My Account

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Please keep us posted on the progress @SueUnderhill !

SueUnderhill

I was able to change my email in Community but not My Account.  Have sent a message to Customer Support. 

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SueUnderhill 

I'd really recommend using the private message method described above, the chatbot/ticketing system is problematic and there's no reliable data that it yields better/faster results.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

On your community profile, to change your email address,  it's under the My Settings which you can get to by clicking on your community avatar. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@SueUnderhill 

To change your username (email address for self serve), you must contact the customer support agent.

(Edit:  to change your self serve password, log into your self-serve and look under your "my profile" section on right hand side)

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.