cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change of subscription

Nas2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Want to change my current plan (5G 40GB for $34) to the new promotion 5G 50GB for $34 but cannot find the new plan in my "change subscription" page.  Please advise how to change the plan. 

11 REPLIES 11

jmjosse

Yes, typical oversight from the Marketing team at Public mobile. This question has been ask numerous times on the community forum. Has been confirmed by customer service agents to include US roaming also.

jmjosse

be patient!

Nas2

I followed Handy1 suggestion and sent a private message to CS_Agent about 6 hours ago. I received a response for more info, which I did. However, after all this time no agent has replied. 

Am I doing some wrong or the CS_Agents not available/not care?

Thank you all,

CRAIG80

Why doesn't it say that for the data info on the existing customer plans? It says it on the new customer plans but not existing. 

jmjosse

It is for Canada AND USA. 

CRAIG80

I want to switch to the 40 dollar canada u.s. plan, but it doesnr say data is canada and u.sm it onlt talks about the unlimited phone text etc... my current plan is 40 gig can/u.s data and talk etc..5G.  Is this plan onlt for daata in Canada? I noticed the promo Plan  for new subscribers only clearly indicate data is u.s. amd canada.

@Nas2 wrote:

Thank you very much.

Come back and let us know if they give it to you or not.

Nas2

Thank you very much.

jmjosse

new activations only

you could get the $40 - 75gb can/US plan instead

bh83

Hi @Nas2 it is possible that it is four and 90 day plan offers are not available for every customer unfortunately.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Nas2  That’s because it’s just for new activations . But it’s worth asking support if they will change it for you . Some have confirmed getting  this new activation plan just by asking 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.