cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change my subscription

Ana20
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone.

I'd like to change my subscription from $25 to $ 15 ,but I have a lot of add- ons ,do I loose them if I change my subscription?

6 REPLIES 6

Neil11
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

No data with that plan. Just Unlimited Canada-wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging

Paul215
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

No data included with the $15 plan.

You can buy add-ons

Ana20
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

Does anyone know if I downgrade from $25 subscription to the one with $15 ,is there any GB included?

@hairbag1 

yes, I saw some reported back that CSA gave them back another set of loyalty bonus.  But there are also recent regulars reported the requests got denied.

So, it seems like it is a case-by-case basis.  There  is a bigger chance if the person really downgraded by mistake without reading the terms carefully.  But I assume for some regulars, they participated in most of the discussion here for the last couple weeks,  and fully aware of the terms, they downgraded to "test the limit" and hence they were declined

@softech 

didn't one of the regular Forum contributors report that he got the 150 Day bonus data replaced to his account after downgrading to lower value plan ? If he was successful in getting it, I'd assume he's set precedent for others to request it be replaced as well.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ana20 

the only addon that you will lose is the special 150 days Loyalty addon. For that particular addon, the term is you will loss if it you downgrade your plan

But for those 2GB data bonus and LD addon you earned in the last couple Decembers, you won't lose them

Need Help? Let's chat.