cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change date new plan is effective

Brian222
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a new plan for my son. The effective date is not until Sept 26.

How can I change the date to today or tomorrow without losing the plan I purchased already (discounted)?

3 REPLIES 3

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

If you change the plan immediately you will lose what is left on your old plan and will not receive a refund.  There is no prorating of plans here.  

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Brian222 wrote:

I purchased a new plan for my son. The effective date is not until Sept 26.

How can I change the date to today or tomorrow without losing the plan I purchased already (discounted)?

@Brian222 , are you asking if the plan you already paid for will be prorated (discounted) so you do not lose some money you paid for it when you switch your Son to the new plan early? No, Public Mobile is prepaid so there’s no prorated here for unused plans. You forfeit whats left when switching plans early! Sorry. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Brian222 

to change plan immediately, you can use Change Now option.  

but are you managing 2 accounts, your own and your son's? If you want to early renew your own plan today, which the plan is no longer available, you will need to have support to help you with that, message them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.