cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant make or receive some calls, but not all calls

SWPMCommunity
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

we have been having a problem since yesterday, Mar 2nd, 2023, we can receive and make calls to some numbers but not other numbers, we either get a message saying the number is not in service (we know it is) or we get just a steady beeping.  We see others are having similar problems, please let us know what is going on with your service.  

4 REPLIES 4

@SWPMCommunity   I am sure they are aware of the voice situation.  Some customers opened ticket and alraedy got the problem resolved.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/6-UT-1-error-message/m-p/954660/highlight...

SWPMCommunity
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thanks for the information.  changing to 3G only did not fix the problem.  We have a couple messages into customer service, hopefully they will respond.  I am not confident in our "ticket" getting any useful response, as it did not allow us to explain the problem we were having, it was multiple choice based answers only and none of the choices explained the problem we are having.  I dud use your link for a message to an agent, thanks.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@SWPMCommunity 

There have been issue since Wednesday for some people with both incoming and outgoing calls. 

Try to change to 3G only and see if it connects to the network at all with such settings

If that does not help, I suggest you to open a ticket with PM support and let them aware you are one of those, too.  Some customers got the ticket to support and got it resolved quickly

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@SWPMCommunity 

This should not be happening, especially with no communication from public mobile. Definitely contact the support agents to express your displeasure.

(EDIT:  @SWPMCommunity   I just checked and calls to my public mobile number we're going straight to voicemail with no ringing.    I rebooted my phone, waited 30 seconds or so and restarted. Now calls are coming in!)

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.