William
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Keep receive message from611 and can't text message IMG_20160613_201647.png

6 REPLIES 6

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @William,

I'm sorry to see that you have been receiving these text messages. 

Will you be able to send me your phone number via private message? Please also send me the phone number that you are trying to text. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

IWIK
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Yea, the BB10 SMS/MMS is pretty notably stable. I would guess it's a PM/account problem.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thanks for the info, @William. Before anyone asks, we can infer by the "4G LTE" and the lit up BlackBerry logo in the upper right corner that this is a BB10 device, and has successfully connected to the PM network. I'm further assuming since you've been registered here for over a month that you have previously been able to send text messages on the PM network on this same phone?

I suspect there may be something wrong with your account, so I'm going to flag the Public Mobile community moderators (PM staff that help people here) in hopes that they can help you tomorrow morning. @Shazia_K @Kalla_A @Mary_M could someone please check on William's status?

EDIT:  oops, @Luddite beat me tagging the mods.  🙂  Great minds think alike.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Sorry, I am not familiar enough with Blackberry to help much. With iPhone this will happen when Apple servers are trying to set up iMessage; not sure if BB has something similar. Some others have reported a similar bug.

Another member may be able to asist you but we will notify the moderators, @Kalla_A @Mary_M @Shazia_K. If they do not contact you by noon tomorrow let us know.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

William
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Iam using blackberry. I have unlimited canada message package. The number am sending is Canadian number.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

To help you please tell us:

a) what plan did you pick,

b) are you using an iPhone?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.