cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant access my account and pay my bill,not recieving emails about verifying my password

dawnmag
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

need help asap to pay my bill and renew my account,not able to login after resetting my password

7 REPLIES 7

@Yummy 

I agree, I never have issue with login to my account on my PC, tablet or phone and never had to clear the cache, cookies or go incognito on Chrome….hmmm.

Just lucky I guess.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@ZyxXyz    Are you trying to pay but unable to login to your account?  Then your options are to contact customer support and if you're having difficulties trying to submit a ticket via chatbot (many people do), then the alternative is to send a private message to CS_Agent using the second link in my earlier response or here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You also have the option to purchase a voucher from many retailers, but I've mentioned SDM, London Drugs, 7/11 and Shell because their voucher funds are available immediately and can be added to your account by dialing 611 on your phone.  This will ensure that you get your account activated and working which leaves you more time to deal with submitting a ticket or sending a private message to customer support and waiting for their response.

FYI, all of us responding to you or others on this forum are fellow customers and can only offer suggestions and advice and cannot help with any issue that requires account access which includes changing your email or help with payment cards etc. 

ZyxXyz

Brand new customer and am not impressed for this very reason. Genuinely awful from a customer service perspective thus far as well

ZyxXyz

Exact same issue as OP and I was not sent an email to confirm live chat

This is really mystery...

Some people Always have issues with PM site while for some it is smooth sailing?! Everybody I know and recommended PM NEVER had any kind of issues; and they are not phone freaks nor extremely computer knowledgeable... Every day there is dozen and dozen same posts - 'cannot log in'. What IS going on with PM (or customers)?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @dawnmag after you reset the password,  do not login right a way.  Wait another 5 min and use another browser to login

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@dawnmag   Try clearing your cache/cookies and use private/incognito mode or another browser before trying to login.

If you're unable to reset the password then you need to submit a ticket via chatbot or CSA with the following links, although try chatbot first.

You could also purchase a voucher from SDM, London Drugs, 7/11 or Shell and load the funds by dialing 611 or try recharge.com who charge a fee for online convenience.

chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

CS_Agent:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.